I was surprised to find that Bella at thebellatravelista awarded me recently with The Versatile Blogger Award . It’s with great pleasure that I thank her for this honor. Hope I’ll be able to keep providing you with interesting posts and places.
And this is the rules :
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate another blogs (The rule is 15 blogs, but I’m nominating 8 in this post because I’m trying to choose the best)
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So, here the 7 facts about myself :
1. I’m a mother of two children and my sons have a common interest in traveling like me
2. My dream is to travel around the world and I will be very glad if someone or something would make my dream comes true
3. I love to learn languages. Beside English, French is my favorite.
4. I’m currently work from 8 to 5 as a permanent employee, therefore I have not much time to travel… I wish when I’m retired, I will be able to travel as much as I can
5. My favorite food is ice cream and chocolate which should I avoid if I don’t want to gain more weight …
6. I spend my free time in front of the computer to write something and wish one day I can publish more articles or books
7. I can’t drive any vehicle ! even though my children are always encouraged me to learn. I feel uncomfortable with the heavy traffic situation.
And finally, here are the blogs that I discovered interesting and inspiring that I nominate for this award :
1. Bike Walk Eat : bikewalkeat.wordpress.com
2. The Antimuseum in Paris : antimuseum.com
3. Winny Alna Marlina : winnyradc.wordpress.com
4. Everyday Adventures : everydayadventures365.com
5. Ici & La Nature Pictures : icietlanature.com
6. The Elliott Quest : theelliottquest.wordpress.com
7. My Hong Kong Husband : myhongkonghusband.com
8. Outlook in Life : myoutlookinlife.wordpress.com
Hope they all can participate …
Thank you so much for drop by and reading my post.